Getting customers from ads on a blog network… Guest: Carol Blodgett
A great way to reach a larger audience is to connect with local blogger sites in your area. They already have a built in audience who trust that site for high quality content.
Be it running ads, or doing some guest blogging, there is a lot to be gained from such a partnership.
In this episode of the Local Biz Show podcast, we interview Carol Blodgett of MakeItMissoula.com, an online Relocation / Travel / Lifestyle / Blogging / Economic Development / Community Involvement / News site.
She helps us gain some interesting insights including:
- Print vs Online Advertising. The differences, and how they can be integrated.
- How online ads are more trackable, and you can better track your ROI.
- Moving offline campaigns online, and testing various campaigns
- How easy it is to test variations quickly with online ads
- Guest Blogging as an industry expert to build your brand and get you new business
Links and resources mentioned in the show:
Make it Missoula website: www.makeitmissoula.com
Erin Turner’s Make it Missoula blog: http://www.makeitmissoula.com/blogs/erin-turner/
Bob Zimorino’s Make it Missoula blog: http://www.makeitmissoula.com/blogs/bob-zimorino/